Are you interested in studying in Australia on a fully funded scholarship? Give the Australia awards a try, it will serve the purpose. Carefully go through the mode of application and apply accordingly if you are sure you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
About Fully Funded Australia Award Scholarship
Australia Award Aids are long-term awards operated by the Foreign Affairs and Trade Department. It aims in line with bilateral and regional agreements to contribute to the development needs of Australia’s partner countries.
The bursary is intends to study at full-time undergraduate and postgraduate level at participating Australian universities and institutions of technical and further education (TAFE) for individuals from developing countries in particular countries located in the Indo-Pacific region.
Australia Awards scholarships improve the abilities and skills of individuals to foster progress and contribute to the growth of their own countries through studying and researching opportunities.
- Read also; 10 best study abroad consultants
All you need to know about the fully funded Australia awards scholarships
Australian Awards Scholarships are provided for the minimum time needed to complete a university course, including any preparatory preparation, specified by the Australian Higher Education Institute. Generally, there are the following benefits;
- Complete fees for tuition and return flights — one return, one-time flight to and from Australia, on the most direct route
- Establishment allowance — payments for lodging costs, tuition, research documents just once
- Living Expenses Payment (CLE) – a contribution of a quarterly sum to basic living expenses payable at the departemental rate.
- Introductory Academic Program (IAP) — a mandatory program to provide information on living and the formal studies before they begin.
Period of the grant, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), given to cover the fundamental medical costs of the student (with the exception of pre-existing conditions).
Pre-course English (PCE) fees may be required for students for training in the country and/or in Australia, if deemed appropriate.
Additional academic support may be available to ensure the academic success of a scholar or improve their academic experience. To add to it, field-trip can be made available for qualified research students for one return economy class airfare through the most direct route to thei teer country of citizenship or within Australia (for research awards and Masters by course work that has a research aspect where fieldwork is compulsory).
Normally, applicants that wish to accept an Australia Awards Scholarship will need to sign a contract declaring that they will comply with the terms of the scholarship with the Commonwealth of Australia.
For a minimum of two years after completing their scholarship, scholars will have to leave Australia. If you fail in doing so it will lead to a debt incurred by the scholar for the total accumulated cost of their scholarship.
How to apply
For Information on how to apply for an Australia Awards Scholarships, visit official website.
- Type of Opportunity – Scholarships and Fellowships
- Deadline – 30 April, 2020
- Country – Australia
- Organizer – Australian Government
- Compelling reasons why you should do an MBA - November 29, 2023
- Reading Online for Free Without Downloading – Best Sites - November 29, 2023
- All Top Free Government Certifications Online with Links - November 25, 2023