Study Abroad in New Jersey – Review of Cheap Universities in New Jersey with Tuition Fees for All Students
1. Thomas Edison State College, Trenton
- In-State Tuition Fees – $7,300
- Out-of-State Tuition Fees – $9,820
- International Tuition Fees – $9,820
The State College of Thomas Edison has a national reputation for excellence and is one of the first schools specifically built for adults in the world. It provides a number of online courses aimed at the busy adult. It also operates over 100 degree programs, both in class and online, in over 100 locations.
While this school is not one of the cheapest in New Jersey, it is well worth the extra dollars charged to attend here because of its reputation for academics. It provides very good financial assistance and grants in addition to this.
2. Kean University, Union
- In-State Tuition Fees – $7,909
- Out-of-State Tuition Fees – $14,811
- International Tuition Fees – $14,811
With over 50 undergraduate majors to choose from, Kean University is a world-class, vibrant institution. A significant feature of this college is that in New Jersey, it is a top producer of teachers. It’s also the only public university in the United States to have a Chinese campus. This can generate a multitude of possibilities for its students, in itself.
The tuition fee at this university in New Jersey is very cheap whether you attend from outside the state or abroad. For New Jersey, its in-state fees are also very low and well worth looking into when making a decision. This university will be a good choice for many students, as it has a number of different undergraduate programs.
3. New Jersey City University, Jersey City
- In-State Tuition Fees – $8,350
- Out-of-State Tuition Fees – $17,640
- International Tuition Fees – $17,640
Being just minutes away from New York City makes it an attractive choice for this university. With small class sizes and outstanding opportunities for studying abroad, New Jersey City University is also an excellent choice for internships in cooperative education.
As compared to others on this list, its out-of-state and international tuition fees are relatively high, so this institution could be of better value to prospective in-state students. However if a degree of particular interest is offered by the university, it is worth considering.
4. The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, Galloway
- In-State Tuition Fees – $8,646
- Out-of-State Tuition Fees – $15,599
- International Tuition Fees – $15,599
Set on a 1600-acre campus in the National Reserve of Pinelands, this college provides a breathtaking atmosphere combined with an outstanding education. In the Northeast, it has been ranked among the top universities. Those looking to go into the veterinary sector should most certainly consider this college, as it is ranked in the top 25 ‘Best for Vets’ colleges.
It is regarded as a cheap university in New Jersey as it was included by Forbes in the ‘Best Value Colleges’ list. Yeah, the fees are not among the lowest, but the amount of money is regarded in terms of the quality of education that is theoretically offered.
5. Rowan University, Glassboro
- In-State Tuition Fees – $9,660
- Out-of-State Tuition Fees – $18,128
- International Tuition Fees – $18,128
Rowan University is a Carnegie-classified national doctorate academic institution with students coming from 41 states and 35 countries. In the country, it is one of only three universities to award both M.D and D.O medical degrees. It also offers approximately 80 degrees for bachelors.
This low-cost university in New Jersey is highly accredited and has a national reputation as the nation’s top academic university. The tuition fees are again, not among the lowest. However it is easy to see that you will get a valuable education for your money when considering its place as an educational facility.
6. University of Phoenix Jersey City Campus, Jersey City
- In-State Tuition Fees – $9,960
- Out-of-State Tuition Fees – $9,960
- International Tuition Fees – $9,960
This college is proud of its military leaders. This supports the continuation of degrees to boost a military career. For active-duty, National Guard and Reserve service members, it also provides special tuition rates. This offer applies to the spouse and dependents of the person.
Importantly, even though the degree takes longer than originally expected, tuition fees can be locked in which means paying the same amount from start to finish. Both on-campus and online degrees are offered by this university.
7. Montclair State University, Montclair
- In-State Tuition Fees – $10,808
- Out-of-State Tuition Fees – $18,920
- International Tuition Fees – $18,920
We’re rounding off our list of cheap New Jersey universities with Montclair State University. This university is situated 14 miles west of New York City, on a 486-acre campus. Business Management and Psychology are the top majors. 33 percent of the classes have less than 20 students, offering a more personalized atmosphere in the classroom.
When you think it’s more costly than Thomas Edison State College, which has an unbelievable reputation, it makes you wonder why its fees are so high. Montclair State University is even more attractive to in-state candidates because of this.
Although the tuition costs seem to be marginally higher in this state than others it still provides a wonderful college system and great value for money. It is an attractive option because of its proximity to New York City and Philadelphia, particularly for international students looking to combine their education with cultural sightseeing. For all future learners, whether attending from overseas or in-state, attending college in New Jersey is an exciting prospect.
- Compelling reasons why you should do an MBA - November 29, 2023
- Reading Online for Free Without Downloading – Best Sites - November 29, 2023
- All Top Free Government Certifications Online with Links - November 25, 2023