Affordable universities and colleges in Cyprus, tuition fees, cost of living and admission requirements are what we are considering in this article today. After reading through you will know what to expect when budgeting for your study abroad in Cyprus.
Cyprus, officially the Republic of Cyprus, is an island country for great men in the eastern Mediterranean. It is the third largest and third most populous island in the Mediterranean base.
Cyprus can be found, with attractive looks, in south of Turkey, west of Syria and Lebanon, northwest of Israel and Palestine, north of Egypt, and southeast of Greece.
Most digital international students want to spend their studying life in Cyprus due to its growing academic reputations and living enchantments.
Study Abroad at Affordable Universities of Cyprus, Tuition Fees and Other Useful Information are Reviewed
Cost of Living
Cost of living as an international student in Cyprus is cheap and affordable. As an estimated amount, it is in the range of 350-600 $ per month. This will take care of expenses like food, books, accommodation, etc.
Tuition fees for all international students wishing to study in Cyprus are below € 3,500 / year. But it depends on the course and university – private or public can be higher.
These must be uploaded to the university’s portal:
- A copy of your student passport.
- Passport sized photographs.
Note: After your eligibility is certain, a notice would be sent to you.
- International Students can pay their tuition fees via bank transfer or cash.
- The student will be issued a Final Acceptance Letter only after the tuition fees have been paid. This will enable him process and obtain his Visa from the Turkish /Cyprus Embassy in his home country.
(Note: Citizens of those countries which can get entry visa from all Cyprus checkpoints / borders get a tourist visa (21 days to 4 months) on their own initiative and arrive in Cyprus.
Later on, they complete processing of all necessary documents at the university, after which university assists them to get student visa).
- Only after the issue of a Student Visa, the student will be given final admission to the course of his/her choice, provided a seat in that particular course is available at that point of time.
- An International student will have to undergo a medical check up at his/her own cost. He/she will be required to submit a report of this medical examination/certification to the University. Final admission of International students is subject to medical check-up clearance.
For Undergraduate studies
- International passport
- Secondary/High school certificate
- Birth certificate
- Proficiency in English (For English speaking students)
- Medical check-up clearance
For Master’s studies
- BSC degree
- University transcripts
- (Supporting documents)
- Medical check-up clearance.
List of Low Tuition Universities/ Colleges in Cyprus
State Universities of Cyprus
- Eastern Mediterranean University
- European University of Lefke
National Universities of Cyprus
- University of Cyprus
- Cyprus University of Technology
- Open University of Cyprus
Private Universities in Cyprus
- European University Cyprus
- Frederick University
- University of Nicosia
- Neapolis University
- Cyprus International University
- Near East University
- Girne American University
- University of Kyrenia
Affordable Colleges in Cyprus
- American College
- Atlantis College
- Alexander College
- Casa College
- CDA college
- City Unity College Nicosia
- College of Tourism and Hotel Management
- CTL Eurocollege
- Cyprus Academy of Art
- Cyprus Institute of Marketing
- Cyprus International Institute of Management
- Global College
- InterNapa College
- KES College
- Larnaca College
- Ledra College
- Mesoyios College
- MKC City College
- PA College
- Philips College
How to Apply
Please endeavour to visit your school of choice’s web page by typing and searching the name of the school in your browser for specific information on how to apply or contact us for assistance.