Find out how to study in Germany with Gisma Business School, I have reviewed accreditation and Ranking Information, current Tuition Fees, Scholarships, Admission Requirements and Benefits of Studying the Grenoble MBA at Gisma.
Why Choose Gisma?
- Grenoble Ecole de Management ranked 17th in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2016 ranking
- Kingston Business School is accredited by AACSB and EFMD. The course is accredited by AMBA and EPAS
- The University of Law was awarded a Gold ranking in the UK Government-led Teaching
- Excellence Framework (TEF)
- Classes delivered in English
- Access to corporate links: internships, company presentations, on-campus interviews, networking events
- Central Berlin campus
- Committed Careers Centre: CV advice, interview advice, application support, job searching and more
- Free beginner’s German classes for all students
- Flexible payment plans
- Option to apply for an 18 month postgraduate residence permit to find a job in Germany
- Students who score over 650 in GMAT can apply for the GGSB GMAT Merit Scholarship
Study in Berlin, Germany; Full Review of GISMA Business School Grenoble MBA Program
The MBA program is a prestigious business qualification delivered at GISMA by Grenoble Ecole de Management – one of the most highly regarded business schools in the world.
The MBA ensures graduates can take the next major step along their career path with a degree from the triple-accredited Grenoble Ecole de Management. The program offers a unique opportunity to study a top-ranking European degree completely in English in the heart of Berlin, surrounded by blue-chip companies, major institutions and unrivaled networking opportunities.
- Read also; study abroad scholarships
Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognized for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
Important Information / Tuition Fees
- Study Modes; Full-time
- Location; Berlin, Germany
- Duration; One academic year full-time on campus + Final Management Project (2 years)
- Intakes;September 2019
- Fees;33,000.0 €
- ECTS: 120
Grenoble MBA Accreditation
Successful applicants will study this MBA from the triple-accredited institution, Grenoble Ecole de Management. Triple accreditation is an honour shared by less than 1% of the world’s elite business schools.
- AMBA (Association of MBAs) – UK accreditation body
- EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) – EU accreditation body
- AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) – USA accreditation body
Rankings of Gisma Business School
The MBA was ranked among the top 100 Global MBA’s worldwide, 27th in Europe and 5th in France according to the Financial Times 2017 Global MBA ranking. Grenoble Ecole de Management was ranked 21st in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2017 ranking.
Who is the MBA for?
This program is specifically designed for high achieving individuals who want to take the next major step in their career. As a demanding, full-time degree, an MBA is a big responsibility, but the benefits of graduating from a program of this level are immeasurable. The MBA is challenging but hugely rewarding and will set you apart from others and helping you get noticed by potential employers.
The MBA program is ideal for applicants who would like to strengthen their business knowledge and keep up-to-date with the latest business trends. The opportunities made available upon completion of this program are numerous.
MBA holders will have access to a series of employer focused events, including career fairs and an executive speaker series with leading finance, consulting and global industry recruiters. Upon completion of the of the MBA program, GISMA graduates will be well prepared to apply for a variety of senior management positions.
What Will You Learn?
The program examines the most fundamental concepts in international business, including marketing, accounting, business law and strategic management. You’ll develop both the academic excellence and practical skills you need to succeed and you’ll also have the opportunity to complete a specialization, some of which are delivered in Grenoble or Paris.
GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your program fees across three installments. A deposit of €2,000 is required to start.
MBA and MSC Programs Available
- MSc Strategic Business Management, awarded by The University of Law
- MSc Innovation, Strategy & Entrepreneurship and Master in International Business, awarded by Grenoble Ecole de Management
- MSc International Business Management, awarded by Kingston University
- Master in International Business
- Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in any subject, with good grade average
- At least three years of relevant, full-time work experience
- English proficiency – TOEFL – IBT: 94 (minimum of 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587, IELTS – 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas), Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): A, B, C, Pearson Test of English (PTE) – minimum of 63
- GMAT may be required on a case-by-case basis. You will be notified after the Admissions Board meets if you are required to take the GMAT. Target score is 550 with a minimum of 70% in the quantitative section (GMAT institution code 0365). Students who score over 650 can apply for the GGSB GMAT Merit Scholarship.
Not accepted: TOEIC, Institutional/ITP TOEFL, Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) and Cambridge English: First (FCE)
- Complete online application
- University transcripts front/back with grading scale scanned
- International passport scanned
- Passport photograph scanned
- Copy of the latest degree or diploma or certificate of enrollment with an approximate graduation date scanned
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Three short essays relating to your academic/professional experience, your reasons for choosing this program, and your intercultural awareness
- Two professional referees
All GISMA courses are taught in English – the world’s foremost language when it comes to business, regardless on whether they are delivered in Germany or the UK. International MBA students enrolled in Germany can take the opportunity to attend German language classes as part of their course at no extra cost.
Read also; fully funded scholarships
Having the necessary language skills will enable them to pursue job opportunities in Germany or elsewhere in Europe. Their alumni come from as many as 60 different countries, and their students are taught by faculty from diverse cultural backgrounds.
They ensure that their students engage in as much hands-on experience as possible, and where better to do that than the dynamic cities of Hannover, Berlin or London? With external visits to companies, and Careers Centre support available to both GISMA’s students and graduates, they understand how important it is for their students to understand how the working world operates.
Moreover, international graduates of degree programs in Germany are allowed to stay in the country for 18 months to search for employment or pursue invaluable work experience opportunities.
The list of companies, which currently employ or have employed Grenoble Ecole de Management graduates includes;
- Air France
- Credit Suisse
- Deutsche Bank
- JP Morgan Chase
- Philip Morris