Find out how to study in Germany with Gisma Business School, I have reviewed accreditation and Ranking Information, current Tuition Fees, Scholarships, Admission Requirements and Benefits of Studying the Grenoble MBA at Gisma.
Why Choose to Study MBA with Gisma Business School?
- In the Financial Times European Business Schools 2016 list, Grenoble Ecole de Management was 17th.
- AACSB and EFMD accredited; Kingston Business School is also accredited by AMBA and EPASS,
- A Gold ranking was awarded to the University of Law in the UK Government-led Teaching Ranking
Excellence Structure (TEF) (TEF)
- Classes delivered in English
- Access to corporate connections: internships, business presentations, interviews on campus, networking activities
- Campus in Central Berlin
- Committed Jobs Centre: CV guidance, interview advice, support for applications, job search, etc.
- Free German beginner’s lessons for all students
- Flexible arrangements for payments
- Choice to apply for a postgraduate residence permit for 18 months to find jobs in Germany
- Students with a GMAT score of more than 650 can apply for the GGSB GMAT Merit Scholarship
Study in Berlin, Germany; Full Review of GISMA Business School Grenoble MBA Program
The MBA program is a prestigious business certification offered by Grenoble Ecole de Management, one of the world’s most prestigious business schools at GISMA.
With a degree from the triple-accredited Grenoble Ecole de Management, the MBA ensures graduates will take the next big step along their career path. In the heart of Berlin, surrounded by blue chip firms, major institutions and unrivaled networking opportunities, the program provides a rare opportunity to study a top-ranking European degree entirely in English.
- Read also; study abroad scholarships
For international students looking to study in Europe, Germany is the most common choice. It is renowned for its high-quality education and with GISMA you will experience this.
Important Information / Tuition Fees
- Study Modes; Full-time
- Location; Berlin, Germany
- Duration; One academic year full-time on campus + Final Management Project (2 years)
- Intakes; September 2019
- Fees; 33,000.0 €
- ECTS: 120
Grenoble MBA Accreditation
This MBA will be studied by successful candidates from a triple-accredited institution, the Grenoble Ecole de Management. Triple accreditation is an honor shared by fewer than 1% of the elite business schools in the nation.
- AMBA (Association of MBAs) – UK accreditation body
- EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) – EU accreditation body
- AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) – USA accreditation body
Rankings of Gisma Business School
According to the Financial Times 2017 Global MBA list, the MBA was ranked among the top 100 Global MBA’s globally, 27th in Europe and 5th in France. In the Financial Times European Business Schools 2017 list, Grenoble Ecole de Management was ranked 21st.
Who should study GISMA Grenoble MBA?
This curriculum is explicitly tailored for individuals with high achievement who want to take the next significant step in their career. An MBA is a major burden as a rigorous, full-time degree, but the advantages of graduating from a program of this level are immeasurable. The MBA is rigorous but highly rewarding and will differentiate you from others and allow you to be heard by potential employers.
For applicants who want to improve their business knowledge and keep up-to-date with the latest business developments, the MBA program is perfect. There are several resources made available after completion of this program.
A series of employer-focused events, including career fairs and an executive speaker series with leading banking, consultancy and global business recruiters, will be open to MBA holders. GISMA graduates will be well qualified to apply for a number of senior management positions upon completion of the MBA program.
What are you going to learn?
In international business, the program explores the most basic principles, including marketing, accounting, business law and strategic management. In order to succeed, you will acquire both academic excellence and practical skills, and you will also have the opportunity to complete a specialization, some of which are provided in Grenoble or Paris.
Flexible Payments Plan
GISMA provides flexible payment plans that allow you to spread over three installments the costs of your program fees. To begin, a deposit of €2,000 is required.
MBA and MSC Programs Offered by GISMA
Make a choice from;
- MSc Strategic Business Management, awarded by The University of Law
- MSc Innovation, Strategy & Entrepreneurship and Master in International Business, awarded by Grenoble Ecole de Management
- MSc International Business Management, awarded by Kingston University
- Master in International Business
- Bachelor-level undergraduate degree with a strong grade average in every subject
- At least three years of full-time, appropriate job experience
- English proficiency – TOEFL-IBT: 94 (minimum 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587, IELTS-6.5 (minimum 6.0 in all areas), Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): A, B, C, Pearson English Test (PTE)-minimum 63
- GMAT can on a case-by-case basis, be required. After the Admissions Board meets, you will be told if you are required to take the GMAT. With a minimum of 70% in the quantitative portion, the goal score is 550 (GMAT institution code 0365). For the GGSB GMAT Merit Scholarship, students who score over 650 may apply.
Not accepted: TOEIC, Institutional/ITP TOEFL, English Cambridge: Advanced (CAE) and English Cambridge: First Cambridge: (FCE)
- Full application completed online
- Front/back university transcripts with scanned grading scale
- Scanned international passport
- Scanned passport photography
- Copy of the most recent degree or diploma or certificate of registration with a scanned estimated graduation date
- Resume (CV)
- Your academic/professional background, your reasons for selecting this program and your intercultural understanding are three short essays to be written and submitted
- Two Referees Professional recommendation
International Appeal of the Program
When it comes to industry, all GISMA courses are taught in English, the world’s leading language, regardless of whether they are conducted in Germany or the UK. International MBA students enrolled in Germany will take advantage of the opportunity, as part of their course, to attend German language classes at no extra cost.
- Read also; fully funded scholarships
Having the language skills available would enable them to seek employment opportunities in Germany or elsewhere in Europe. Their graduates come from as many as 60 different nations, and faculty from various cultural backgrounds teach their students.
Career Support After Graduation
They ensure that their students have as much practical experience as possible, and where can they do that better than the lively cities of Hanover, Berlin or London? They understand how important it is for their students to understand how the working world works, with external visits to businesses and help from the Careers Centre accessible to both students and graduates of GISMA.
In addition, foreign graduates of degree programs in Germany are permitted to remain in Germany for 18 months in order to look for jobs or to seek invaluable opportunities for work experience.
The list of companies, which currently employ or have employed Grenoble Ecole de Management graduates includes;
- Air France
- Credit Suisse
- Deutsche Bank
- JP Morgan Chase
- Philip Morris
- LMS for IT Training – Keeping Skills Current - September 20, 2023
- High-Paying Job Options After Earning a Degree in Public Hygiene - September 20, 2023
- Ten Best Career Options in Liberal Studies - September 20, 2023