You may want to know the basic application and admission criteria for the programs in which you want to enroll for; before you start searching for a Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) in the US, this review unravels MBA programs in the US with no GMAT requirement.
Students applying for MBAs are usually aware that most business schools would require them to take the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) as part of their criteria for application.
Many schools have, however, withdrawn this exam from their criteria for admissions. Instead, these systems have opted to focus on other student evaluation approaches that can replace the GMAT, such as evidence of management experience, their own system of testing, or applicable academic research.
- Check out the best business certifications worth getting
MBAs without GMAT may be more attractive to prospective students. You can end up spending hundreds of dollars on each application if you can save money on preparing for the exam, taking the exam, and submitting the test results (which already cost money). In addition, if you’re scared of taking such a high-pressure exam, it’s best to fully avoid the fear and apply to schools that encourage you to miss this test.
MBA Programs in the USA Without GMAT Requirement
We’ll list seven MBA programs below that do not require GMAT in the United States. To replace the GMAT test, many of these schools may need additional qualifications or experience.
- Read about best free online classes
1. Executive MBA With No GMAT at Sawyer Business School at Suffolk University
The GMAT or GRE exam is not required by the Executive MBA program at Suffolk University’s Sawyer Business School. Applicants, however, must have seven or more years of professional experience to be accepted to the program.
Applicants for an MBA will study at the Boston, San Francisco and New York City campuses of Hult International Business School. Instead of the GMAT, they should take the Hult Business Evaluation Test to show they have the requisite experience in order to excel in the program.
3. Executive MBA and MBA in Financial Management at Lubin School of Business at Pace University
GMAT scores are not mandatory for the Executive MBA program at Pace University. If they would like to, applicants can still submit them, but they would not be the primary basis for determining their acceptance. The Financial Management MBA program is tailored for graduates who are from an AACSB-accredited U.S. business school with a high grade point average. They do not need to apply GMAT or GRE scores if students show a 3.50 GPA or higher for their Bachelor’s degree.
4. MBA in USA with no GMAT at Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics at University of Delaware
For applicants who apply for a Business MBA program in the Alfred Lerner College, candidates may be exempted from a GMAT test. If you have four or more years of professional full-time experience (in a suitable field), you have a bachelor degree with a 2.8 GPA (and a high score in an upper-level math course in statistics or calculus). When filling out the ‘test’ portion of the application Students may request such exemptions.
5. Professional MBA Programs in USA without GMAT at College of Business at Florida International University
The GMAT or GRE shall not be taken by students who have a Healthcare Management MBA from the Florida International University. However, the Committee on Admission may recommend taking your application package to reinforce it. A candidate with more than four years of professional experience in the Professional MBA program is eligible to be exempted from the test.
6. Executive MBA at Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
For this program, GMAT scores for most of its applicants are not needed for the Kellogg school. If your application has a problem in the admission committee, you can require that GMAT scores be sent to them.
- Suggested article; MBA in Canada without work experience
7. Executive MBA no GMAT at Marshall School of Business at University of Southern California
Standardized assessments are optional for all applicants who apply for the Executive MBA Program at the University of Southern California. There is no obligation to send a GMAT score or GRE score; however, you may be able to improve your request and differentiate yourself from other candidates.
- Cheap Universities in Texas with Scholarships and Tuition Fees - January 20, 2023
- Is it Free to Study in Spain as an International Student? - January 20, 2023
- Where to Study Abroad in France in English - January 20, 2023