In this article, we have revealed some of the best foreign business certifications worth getting for any person who wants to have an excellent professional business profile. You can apply for and receive any of these qualifications online and they are all high in demand.
Certifications will help you rapidly develop and verify valuable skills and know-how in an area beyond your imagination that will further your career. They add value to your professional CV and help persuade your boss that you are capable of getting a job done.
In the industry where you work, it doesn’t matter how long or short your period has been, getting a credential will not be too early or late, so take a shot today and get one or two or more and get ready to have a boost in your resume and career.
Listed Business Certifications Worth Having
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Professional Certificate in Team Leadership
- Certified Supply Chain Professional certification (CSCP)
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Certified Data Professional (CDP)
The following information will open your eyes to why it is worth getting these business certifications listed here and also help you determine which is suitable for what you want to accomplish.
Review of 9 Important Business Certifications Worth Getting
1. Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
The International Institute of Business Analysis is offering the CBAP business qualification. You would need at least a couple of years of prior experience in market research to participate in this international business certification program.
CBAP is one of the highest on-demand business certifications and is held only by experienced business analysts who are still involved in the game and have a worthy track record.
A recertification of this credential is carried out every 3 years and any holder without current evidence of continuing professional growth, authorship of business journals or at least some business research work for non-profits loses recertification.
The certification of the CBAP has a code of ethics that must be complied with by each holder of this certificate, and the negligence of any of these ethics which lead to the revocation of the validity of the certificate.
You should note that IIBA also provides the Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA) and the Skill Certificate in Business Analysis alongside the CBAP (CCBA). Many of these certifications are held worldwide in high regard and appreciation.
These might probably be your best option if you are searching for credible business certifications online.
CBAP Application requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of market research job experience
- At least 7,500 market research hours of verifiable facts
- Professional development for at least 35 hours
- Two official referrals from career executives or satisfied customers
- Classroom and online classes, webinars, conference track sessions, lectures, keynotes, IIBA-recognized seminars and self-directed learning all count towards professional growth.
- Prospective applicants must meet the application criteria in order to receive this credential, submit and pay the CBAP application fee, which is around $60, take the exam and obtain a satisfactory pass percentage.
Their examination consists of 125 multiple-choice questions that need to be done in less than 3.5 hours.
Within the test, there are so many subjects discussed, including strategy analysis, solution assessment, life cycle management and preparation for market analysis.
2. Project Management Professional (PMP)
Advancing your business career means taking on more leadership responsibilities; thus the need to be successful in handling both individuals and ventures and the need not to ignore this business credential as the resources put in to secure it are worthwhile.
A global industry-recognized certification for project managers is the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification. Getting it means an improvement in your hiring and salary prospects in the business field of project management.
You will need to pass an examination of 200 multiple-choice questions without using reference material to obtain this certification and this examination covers topics such as project planning, project implementation and project monitoring.
You need some previous experience in the management of projects to participate in this program. A secondary degree at least, such as an associate’s degree and 35 hours of prior education in project management. For non-members of the Project Management Institute, this course costs $555.
Why you should consider getting this course is because you are bound to be involved in projects no matter where you work, and having knowledge and certification in Project Management will always give you an added advantage no matter what your profession is.
3. Salesforce Business Certificate
Recent job statistics show that Salesforce is one of the most popular platforms available in the world today for customer relationship management (CRM). This is because many companies are now specifically requesting Salesforce experience because of their dependence on this CRM in their job descriptions, so this is a necessary boost to your CV.
This course offers various certifications, while some are linked to the development of IT and software, others are linked to marketing and sales. Which certification you should receive depends largely on where you want your career to take place. Under this course, the certifications available include;
This certification is focused on user, data and security management. Students will also learn to create reports and workflows for the course. A Salesforce Administrator certification shows your advanced Salesforce CRM capability.
There are several certifications available for Salesforce development that demonstrate the student’s ability to build and implement applications on the Lightning platform. It is more intended for programmers and engineers who want to build custom applications if we narrow it down to specifications.
On the Salesforce platform, a Salesforce marketer is concerned with learning how to create targeted marketing strategies. Several certifications, such as Marketing Cloud Administrator or Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, exist in this sub-topic.
A Salesforce advisor works with clients and customers effectively and ensures that they get the most out of the platform. The certification will give you a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform so that you can help companies find technical solutions to their issues.
Of the many reasons why you should seriously consider obtaining these certificates, the objective of every organization is to effectively reach its customers or audience. This course provides you with the skills required for effective communication.
4. Professional Certificate in Team Leadership
The Team Leadership Technical Credential deals with the rare opportunity to direct other people. This globally recognised credential shows the skill of any recruiter out there to lead a team.
The process of qualification opens the mind to learn a whole bunch of stuff like;
Different team leadership styles
- How to engage with team members positively.
- Efficient ways to improve efficiency in teams.
- Ability to lead through adjustments to a team.
- This training program takes place at one of the Training Providers of the Chartered Institute for IT, which can be found anywhere in the world, or also by e-learning.
- What actually qualifies the credential applicant is an exam pass at any Pearson VUE center around the world, and the exam costs about $380. To complete this certification program, no prerequisites are required.
- There are a lot of reasons for getting certified in team leadership, but one really significant one is that a team can not be efficiently led by such a good number of individuals.
- Indeed, one of the most herculean things to do in the world today is the management of human capital, for no two individuals, including twins, are the same.
- Therefore the ability to lead a team efficiently is also a rare ability and can help one’s career more than one can imagine.
5. Certified Supply Chain Professional certification (CSCP)
This credential acknowledges the capacity of one to establish streamlined activities. Basically, instead of the sales or marketing aspects, it focuses more on everything related to the supply side of a company, and with this capacity, you can handle global end-to-end supply chains and leverage the investments of your organization as well.
Studying on your own, using resources given online or attending classes taught by APICS teachers all over the world or Fox Valley Technical College are ways you can train for this credential.
At a place near you, the completion of the qualification comes with signing up to take the test. The exam consists of three parts focusing on the architecture of the supply chain, preparation and implementation of the supply chain and changes to the supply chain and best practices.
6. Inbound Marketing Business Certificate
For several companies online today, inbound marketing plays a major role in the sales process.
Inbound marketing’s philosophy and method of action is almost magical. Rather than you constantly running out to get them, it helps to bring clients to you. With this marketing skill, one’s ability to show experience with proven evidence improves his or her chances of a high paying job in this area.
By first mastering the skill and then receiving a certificate of mastery in inbound marketing from a reputable marketing organization such as HubSpot, a perfect way to demonstrate this competence is.
Inbound marketing courses, like Hubspot, are offered free of charge by many marketing companies and can be completed fully online. You can learn more about inbound marketing fundamentals and how you can apply them to a business. The courses consist of video courses worth about two hours, with many quizzes.
7. Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
The certification is an internationally recognised audit management certification for IS.
The organization goes back to 1978 and certifies your ability to report on compliance policies, how well you can evaluate vulnerabilities and your knowledge of each step of the auditing method.
You need at least five years of experience in IS auditing, control or protection to be eligible to take this course and must pass another entry-level exam through the ISACA certification scheme.
It is widely recognized that auditing is required for all, including big businesses, as record keeping is very necessary. You don’t need to study auditing as a college course these days before you can add value in that field in the company you work in, even if you’re an engineer, being certified in this course is an added bonus and will help you operate efficiently in whatever field you’re in.
8. Certified Ethical Hacker
The Accredited Ethical Hacker (CEH) credential includes ethical hacking through the EC-Council, showing your ability to recognise flaws in computer systems and stop hacking no matter how far the process has progressed.
As a malicious hacker, an ethical hacker utilizes this expertise, strategies and experience to help develop stronger security measures to avoid potential attacks on companies.
In a company, ethical hackers help protect the information and private files of the company against possible attacks. Online security and privacy are very sensitive problems and any leakage of any of these can run a business down in the twinkle of an eye.
This course is very necessary, because in your workplace it will give you an edge. Without considering their online protection, no big business will exist and operate any activity online.
There are shortages of human strength in this sector in most third-world nations.
9. Certified Data Professional (CDP)
A credential that was first administered by the Data Processing Management Association was the Certificate in Data Processing (CDP). The exam tested the expertise and skill of the participant in hardware, operating systems, telecommunications, systems, programming, and other areas of data processing.
Where You Can do Your Business Certification Courses
The question that many new business owners, like you, ask when it comes to taking business certification courses is where do they take their certification courses?’ This may be one of the most important choices you’re going to make, so it’s important that you take all the time you need to make sure you do the right thing. You can search CollegeConsensus.com to see a list of colleges offering this type of course as a start.
Business preparation is an integral aspect of getting your company known and being able to successfully market your product or service. You want to make sure you have a well-rounded curriculum of business training covering essential fields, such as accounting, marketing, distribution, customer care, and more.
Follow these tips when checking the best location to take business qualification courses
- Where the training company or school teaches the class; It’s a smart idea to find where their courses are taught by the current training company. This is because, for years, some businesses have been around, while others have only been around since the early 1980s. You want to find out what the course at the moment is like and whether there are any major adjustments that you should be aware of in the training system.
- Current employer; Another thing you want to know is whether company qualification courses are offered by your current employer or not. If you’re actually working in a business where over the years you’ve had to deal with a lot of training programs, and you don’t mind taking them over again that’s fantastic. However you’ll have to find out what choices they offer if you’re trying to attend a new training program.
- Courses in various fields; Finding a course in many different fields can be beneficial. A credential for an organization may cover a broad range of topics, from human resources, marketing to sales. So at the same time, you might want to learn how to do them all.
- Special training; Any special training you have earned in the past should be included in your course. A short course, such as graphic design, digital marketing, or computer programming, may be special training, giving you a new range of skills that will help with your business career. Special training sessions normally offer certificates to show that you have completed such training.
There are a variety of business certifications worth having that are not known to many business people and individuals pursuing job opportunities in existing corporations’ business departments.
We developed this article to help students, business owners, job seekers and workers learn about some of these company certifications, their advantages, and why they should include them in their professional CVs.