I have carefully described in this article the required details on cheapest universities in Belarus for international students, tuition fees, living costs, student visas, admission requirements and how to apply to universities in Belarus.
Education in Belarus
The Education and Science Ministry oversees the standard and form of education that foreign students in Belarus receive. About 6,000 students from outside Belarus study annually at universities.
In the Eastern part of Europe is the Republic of Belarus (Belarus). It borders Poland to the west, Lithuania to the north, Latvia to the north, East and East to Russia, Ukraine to the south, and Ukraine to the north.
The capital of Belarus is Minsk, the country’s main center for politics, the economy, science and culture.
The country attaches great importance to university education and provides both foreign students and a range of courses of study at reasonable rates.
- Major languages: Belarusian and Russian
- Capital: Minsk
- Currency: Belarusian ruble (BYR)
- Time zone: (UTC+3)
- Continent: Europe
Why you should Study Abroad in Belarus
1. Academic Excellence
Belarus’s education system is renowned for its academic excellence. The framework offering higher education to Belarus is of high quality with a large variety of study programs on offer at Belarus higher education institutions.
Studies are offered in medicine, research, administration, business, arts, foreign languages, etc. You will therefore obtain a curriculum that discusses your goals and interest in your career.
- Read also; best tips for MAT exam preparation
2. Worldwide Recognized Qualifications
The higher education institutions of Belarus have the highest level of foreign qualifications. Belarusian institutions of higher education offer undergraduate and graduate study abroad programs as well.
3. Learn a New Language
You will have an opportunity to learn other Belarusian and Russian languages while in Belarus. A foreign language is nothing better than submerged in a language-speaking culture.
4. Affordable Study and Living Destination
In comparison with other European countries, the study and living costs in Belarus are low. Accommodation for students and public transport in Belarus is also cheap.
5. Safe and Welcoming Environment
The climate in Belarus is clean, inviting and friendly. There, the people are nice. Many international students come to Belarus every year to study.
6. Employment Opportunities
Since the qualifications provided by Belarusian higher education institutions are recognized and accepted everywhere after graduation, you have the chance to get a great job.
Cost of living in Belarus
In Belarus, the cost of living is low and affordable, especially when compared to other European study destinations abroad. Students should expect $200 to $400 a month to be spent.
Therefore the cost of living in Belarus is projected to be between $200 and $400, covering the cost of lodging, food, books, etc. Living costs vary considerably according to the individual’s lifestyle and spending patterns.
Tuition Fees in Universities in Belarus
In Belarus, tuition is not free, but it is a lot more affordable than in other parts of the world. Depending on the curriculum chosen and study level, tuition fees differ. It can be said that tuition fees are low and affordable in Belarus. Per student, the average annual tuition is between $2,000 and $2,500 (1600 – 1800 Euros). The tuition cost includes textbooks and is distributed by the university libraries.
The tuition fee depends on the agreement of foreign students who have arrived on the basis of inter-university or international agreements. In addition, the fees for the first stage of higher education differ according to the course chosen and the course length. The fees differ by specialization and program for the second phase of higher education.
Cheapest Universities in Belarus – Admission Requirements
1. First Stage – Undergraduate
Students must have completed secondary education in order to gain entry into the first level of higher education in Belarus.
2. Second Level – Masters Studies
Students must hold a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification to gain admission to the second stage of higher education in Belarus.
3. Third Stage – Postgraduate Studies
Students must hold a master’s degree or an equivalent qualification to gain entry into the third level.
Depending on the program, level and higher education institution, admission criteria differ. Some fields have special criteria for admission due to the special nature of training in these fields.
How to Apply for Studies in Mexican Universities
You will need to fill out the Online Application Portal and upload your academic credentials that are scanned copies. The documents you need to get intact are below;
- Complete and submit the online request form
- Copy of the certificate from your former school
- A copy of your international Passport
The institution will process your admission once you have applied for your course and should get back to you within 5-6 working days.
Belarus Student Visa
Again, all foreign nationals traveling to Belarus, including students, must obtain a visa. Applicants must apply for their student visa on time. Documents you will present;
- A passport with a validity of at least six months after
- the expected travel date
- Completed form for the visa application
- Two color passports of 2″ by 2″ with a simple white background
- A Medical Fitness Statement
- The $60 charge for the visa and
- A letter of invitation from the school they will be attending on the official letterhead
Embassies and consulates across the globe grant visas. Most universities can help students to obtain the visa that is required.
List of Cheapest Universities in Belarus for International Students
- Baranavichy State University
- Brest State University
- Homiel State (Francysk Skaryna) University
- Hrodna State (Yanka Kupala) University
- Mogilev State A. Kuleshov University
- Palessie State University
- Polotsk State University
- Vitsebsk State (P. M. Masherau) University
- Belarusian State Agrarian Technical University
- Hrodna State Agrarian University
- Belarusian State Economic University
- Belarusian State Medical University
- Homiel State Medical University
- Hrodna State Medical University
- Vitsebsk State Medical University
- Belarusian National Technical University
- Belarusian State Technological University
- Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics
- Brest State Technical University
- Homiel State Technical (P. V. Sukhoy) University
- Vitebsk State Technological University
Last Updated on May 30, 2021 by Admin AniSharing means caring😉