This nation Luxembourg is small and bounded by other European countries like Belgium, France and Germany. Luxembourg is largely rural in appearance, with dense tropical rain forest and natural parks in northern region, lots of rocks in the east and river valley of Moselle in southeast.
You can apply to study your program completely online, this is one thing that attracts international students. Personally i don’t like applying otherwise. Luxembourg has become an amazing study abroad destination, it will likely improve as the years go by.
How to Apply for Admission
You have to do your research and find out which university is offering your desired program before you apply. You need to read this article on how to know if you can be admitted at all. After, all necessary preparations, apply directly to your school online.
You can do this by typing the name of the school into your browser and searching for it, their official website will be there, you can then visit it and apply.
Cost of Living in Luxembourg
Cost of living in Luxembourg is relatively affordable; it ranges between 800 to 1080 euros per month depending on your spending habit or way of life. It should cover accommodation, bus fare, feeding, social charges etc. You are allowed to work for 40 hours per week if you are a full-time student studying in Luxembourg.
Cost of Studying in Universities in Luxembourg
What you will be charged as tuition fees depend on your program of study and language of instruction, to study in Luxembourg completely free, you need to take your desired program in their local language(s). The average tuition fee to English taught programs for international students ranges from €400 to €800 per year. While for business or medical courses, it could be as high as €4,000-€5,000 per year.
For more specific admission requirements, contact your school directly, these are generally known admission requirements;
- Statement of purpose
- 2 recommendation letters
- A passport photograph
- a good certificate of former studies
- Proof of language proficiency
Student Visa Requirements to Study in Luxembourg
You need to apply for a Luxembourg student visa to study in Luxembourg if you are not from the EU region as an international student.
Below are the documents you have to possess in order to apply for study visa;
- A valid international passport that is still going to take long to expire
- Downloaded online application form
- 2 passport photographs.
- You need to show them you have where to go and live.
- proof of sufficient funds in your bank account or even scholarship sponsorship
- Good Health Insurance Policy
- A letter of admission from a recognised school in Luxembourg
List of Affordable Universities in Luxembourg for International Students with Tuition Fees from 400 – 800 Euros per Year
- University of Luxembourg
- Luxembourg School of Business
- Sacred Heart University Luxembourg
- European Institute of Public Administration ( EIPA )
- Miami University Dolibois European Center ( MUDEC )
- Highest Paid Doctors in the World with Salary Figures 2022 - September 28, 2022
- Career Options For People After Learning Python - September 28, 2022
- How to Study Abroad in Switzerland, Universities and Tuition Fees - September 22, 2022