If you meet the conditions, you can apply for any of the 13 Bible school full scholarships for international students who wish to attend bible schools listed in this article from anywhere in the world.
Majority of ministers with a calling to serve God receive their training at a biblical school. If you don’t have the money to attend a bible college, this is your chance.
The fees of earning a degree in Christian education will be covered by the scholarships mentioned in this article. Students who complete the program successfully will get either a diploma, a bachelor’s degree, or a master’s degree.
Top Bible School Full Scholarships For International Students
Here are some of the best Bible school scholarship for international students;
- Central Christian College of the Bible – Full Bible School Scholarships
- Student scholarship at Barclay College
- Emmanuel Bible College International Student Bursary
- Catholic Education Continuum Full Study Scholarship at St. Thomas University
- Randall University Christian Ministry Full Education Scholarship
- Anderson University Scholarships
- Rev. James D. Parker Sr. Young Leader Scholarship – Cedarville University
- Wesley Biblical Seminary Scholarships
- Martin Methodist College Scholarships
- Covenant College Maclellan Competitive Scholarships
- Heritage Christian University International Student Scholarship
Central Christian College of the Bible – Full School Scholarship
International students who want to become servant-leaders for the church and the wider community are eligible for the full-tuition torch scholarship, which is provided by Central Christian College of the Bible (CCCB).
The Full-Tuition Torch Scholarship is made available to qualified individuals with exceptional academic records and a desire to serve others. Torch Scholars are applicants for the Full-Tuition Torch Scholarship Competition.
A medal and acknowledgment from the President are given to the award winners. Also included in their enrollment will be the Saints Scholars Program.
Beneficiaries will also get coupons for bookstores, extra time to check out books from the library, special recognition on transcripts and diplomas, and exclusive vacations that are funded for each semester. This makes the scholarship one of Canada’s complete scholarships for international students attending bible schools.
- Candidates must be enrolled full-time at Central as their primary campus in a bachelor’s degree program.
- A minimum ACT (or SAT equivalent) score of 22 is required for candidates.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale is required of applicants.
Student scholarship at Barclay College
Students at Barclay College who are pursuing successful Christian leadership, service, and life are eligible for financial aid. Barclay College provides aid to qualified students that covers all of their educational expenses as part of the institution’s commitment to assisting students who are called by God.
Barclay College has assisted students over the years in continuing their education without having to pay tuition as one of the full scholarships for bible schools for overseas students.
- Before applying, candidates must be enrolled at Barclay College full-time.
- Candidates must have an ACT or SAT writing score of 18 or above, a minimum total GPA of 2.3, and a writing SAT score of 430.
Emmanuel Bible College International Student Bursary in Canada
For international students with a calling from God who want to get a bachelor’s degree, Emmanuel Bible College offers scholarships.
The Emmanuel Bible College scholarship has a $1,000 maximum award to offer.
- Candidates must hold a GED or the equivalent of a high school diploma.
- Candidates must have at least a 60% grade point average in English 4U, English 4M, or English 4C.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper), 250 (computer), or 75 (Internet-based test), or an IELTS score of at least 6.0, is required for applicants.
Catholic Education Continuum Full Study Scholarship at St. Thomas University
For Catholic high school graduates who want to further their studies and spiritual development, St. Thomas University provides the Catholic studies Continuum Scholarship (CEC).
Up to 60% of the financial award may be given to students attending schools in the Catholic Education Continuum alliance.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.3 and 1100 SAT or 24 ACT scores are required of applicants.
- Candidates must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 to be eligible to renew the grant.
Randall University Christian Ministry Full Education Scholarship
Students pursuing a diploma or degree in Christian Ministry programs at Randall University are eligible for full-tuition bible school scholarship for international students. Pastoral ministry, youth and family ministry, ministry and business, intercultural studies (missions), theology, and music & worship are among the study areas offered.
The recipient of this scholarship will not have to pay any tuition or living expenses while attending Randall University.
Anderson University Scholarships
The National Association of the Church of God (NACOG) joins with Anderson University to yearly provide the NACOG scholarship. It is a four-year renewable scholarship that is completely financed.
NACOG seeks to empower servants, support and promote pastors, find and mentor leaders, and establish healthy connected churches as one of the bible schools offering full scholarships to overseas students.
- Candidates must be the offspring of a minister of CHOG.
- Candidates must be active churchgoers serving God and provide documentation of their pastorship, such as a business card, a link to the church website, or a listing in the CHOG yearbook.
- Application requirements include maintaining a stellar academic record while studying full-time at Anderson University.
Rev. James D. Parker Sr. Young Leader Scholarship – Cedarville University
New undergraduate students at Cedarville University who attend BFA churches are eligible for financial scholarships from the office for intercultural leadership at Cedarville in partnership with the Baptist Fellowship Association (BFA). Students in all academic majors are eligible for the scholarship.
Additionally, if the recipient enrolls in the institution and keeps up a stellar academic record, the scholarship can be used for eight semesters of full-time study.
- Candidates must satisfy Cedarville University’s admission standards for incoming freshmen or transfer students.
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is a requirement for applicants.
Wesley Biblical Seminary Scholarships
Two scholarships are available to students at Wesley Biblical Seminary: the Shepherd Project International Scholarship and the Martin Case for United Methodist Ministers for DMin Ph.D. students.
The Shepherd Project overseas Scholarship is a bible school full scholarship for international students in USA; it is intended to provide qualified church leaders with the tools they need to carry out effective local ministry.
The award’s winners will be given full scholarships to study for a Master of Arts in Christian Studies online. The cost of the books, a $100 confirmation fee, and a $200 graduation fee, however, are the responsibility of the beneficiaries.
Eligibility requirements for the Shepherd Project International Scholarship
- Candidates need to keep their total GPA above 3.0. However, applicants who don’t keep their cumulative GPA at 3.0 will be allowed an extra 12 credits to raise it.
- In the programs they are enrolled in, candidates must take a minimum of 12 credits per academic year.
Martin Methodist College Scholarships
Students who exhibit exceptional church leadership abilities are eligible for two or more scholarships each year from the Turner Center at Martin Methodist College. Any major is acceptable, as well as transfer students.
The scholarship has a four-year renewal period. In other words, recipients can get the reward for the entire length of their studies by just fulfilling the eligibility requirements. Additionally, a special committee will choose the award winners at the competition event, which is hosted on campus.
The tuition for an entire academic year is covered by Martin Methodist College Scholarships.
- Candidates must be active, current Methodist Church members.
- The pastor of the applicant must provide a letter of recommendation.
Covenant College Maclellan Competitive Scholarships
Covenant College offers four full-tuition scholarships each year to students from abroad. The Maclellan Scholars Program is one of the four awards available.
This scholarship is intended for deserving individuals who are pursuing an undergraduate degree at the university while honing their Christian leadership abilities. The Maclellan Scholars Program encourages students to follow their calling for the benefit of the Church, the institution, and the world as one of the bible school full scholarships for overseas students.
- Applicants must have a 3.85 GPA or above in high school.
- Candidates must be new, degree-seeking college students.
- Candidates will need to demonstrate their capacity for leadership and success.
- Prior to submitting an application for a scholarship, candidates must submit an admissions application to Covenant College.
Heritage Christian University International Student Scholarship
International students with great academic records who want to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree in Christian education are eligible for an annual fully funded Bible school scholarship from Heritage Christian University.
The financial award will pay for one of the three graduate theological degrees (Master of Arts, Master of Ministry, or Master of Divinity) or the tuition for the Bachelor of Arts. However, recipients are still obligated to cover any tuition costs above the maximum number of credits per semester. For a bachelor’s degree, the maximum credit hours per semester are 16, and for a master’s degree program, the maximum credit hours per semester are 12.