Study in Georgia with their Low Tuition Universities, Tuition Fees, Admission Requirements, Cost of Living, How to obtain a Student Visa and listed important Universities in Georgia are what you will find in this review.
Georgia is a country in Europe, with low tuition universities for international students. You know studying in Europe can be quite affordable but this particular country makes it even more affordable for foreign students. We are going to look at some of the vital information usually sought by students looking forward to study in a country other than theirs.
Tuition fees for international students in Georgia
As an international student you need to the tuition fee charges of schools in the country you are planning to study in. This is necessary to help you decide if you need to consider other options if you are not sure you can afford it.
Some countries have top schools that Charge very high tuition fees, but in Georgia most of their public and even private schools are very cheap and easy to gain admission into. But they do not have schools that rank so well QS THE world university rankings but their schools are not so poor in Europe.
They are better than most of the schools in some continents of the world. For graduate national students, their average tuition fee is estimated to be 2,500 to 3,000 US Dollars while for international graduate students, it is estimated at 4,500 US dollars per year. You can find out with your school of choice for the specific program tuition fee, it could be higher or lower depending on the study program.
Undergraduate tuition fees varies from school to school and yearly but it is Al’s very affordable.
Cost of living in Georgia
The living cost in Georgia is is not as expensive as those of north american countries or UK. It is very cheap for international students, you may estimate between $400 to $550 per month. The estimate covers feeding, accommodation, bus fare, basic amenities etc.
Note that due to a student’s lifestyle, he or she may spend more or less.
Admission Requirements for both international and local students
Admission requirements in most cases are generally same for all universities and colleges. Some may be more considerate than others, let’s take a look at the general admission requirements.
- A statement of purpose stating why you want to study your course
- A passport photograph
- International passport
- Application fee of about 80 US dollars in case it is required; not all schools charge this fee
- 2 recommendation letters from your teachers or lecturers
- proof of study language proficiency
- A good previous study certificate
Consult with your university of choice for more on admission requirements.
Georgian Study Visa
There is no point going to any embassy in your country for the study visa, it is an electronic invitation and electronic visa. You will be given right there when you arrive in that country.
Approved Study Languages in Georgia
Georgia’s official language is Kartvelian and is widely spoken in the whole of Georgia. This is mainly used by all institutions as primary language for tutoring but all hope is not lost, there are some programs that are offered in English language. All you need do is to find out if the course you have in mind is offered in your desired language.
You can opt for a course offered solely in English language or enroll in a 6-month pathway program to learn the country’s official language.
Complete List of Low Tuition Universities and Colleges in Georgia for International Students
- Agricultural University of Georgia
- Akaki Tsereteli State University
- Akhaltsikhe State Teaching University
- American University for Humanities Tbilisi Campus
- Tbilisi State University
- Tbilisi State Medical University
- Georgian Technical University
- University of Grigol Robakidze
- Tbilisi Institute of Asia and Africa
- Batumi Arts Teaching University
- Batumi Navigation Teaching University
- Batumi State Maritime Academy
- Caucasus International University
- Caucasus University
- David Aghmashenebeli University of Georgia
- Compelling reasons why you should do an MBA - November 29, 2023
- Reading Online for Free Without Downloading – Best Sites - November 29, 2023
- All Top Free Government Certifications Online with Links - November 25, 2023