Try and read till the end in order to find valuable information that will guide you when choosing a university to study in Malta.
This country is one of the smallest in the world even when it has a lot of residents both local and international. It is very impressive in Europe when it comes to education, its educational standard is highly comparative with it counterpart countries.
The country has many of it dry land surrounded by water close to Mediterranean Sea and Southern Italy. The schools in that country offer more than 200 programs in English language to attract students from English speaking nations or other nationals that wish to study in English in Malta.
Universities in Malta – Tuition Fee and Admission Requirements
International undergraduate students must have these requirements;
- Senior Secondary/High School Leaving Certificate
- Application esaay
- You needed to have gotten admission into any higher institution and complete year one successfully before transferring your admission to any school in Malta, transcript may be required
- Proof of proficiency in English, e.g. TOEFL or IELTS if your previous course was not taught in English
For postgraduate programs, you must present;
- high school Certificate
- Application essay
- First degree certificate and transcript(4-year program or more)
- Proof of proficiency in English, e.g. TOEFL or IELTS if you cannot show evidence of proficiency
Cost of studying in Malta ranges between 6000-9000 Euros yearly for foreign students.
Cheap Universities in Malta – Cost of living
To reside in any city in Malta as an international student is very affordable just like other cheap study abroad destinations in Europe. It is calculated at 300 to 650 euros per month depending on your lifestyle or spending habit. Accommodation, feeding and other expenses will be taken care of by the budgeted amount.
Application Deadlines for Universities in Malta
Any foreign student planning to study in Malta for more than three months should apply for e-residence document online.
The required documents are same as the ones listed below under student visa requirements section. Just read on to be duly guided.
Application for international admission into universities in Malta is usually done in June.
Cheap Tuition Universities in Malta – Study Visa Requirements
You will only require Visa for studies if your are staying in Malta for more than 3 months as a foreigner.
Consult the embassy in your country for specific guidance on how to proceed with applying for student visa to study in Malta.
Documents you will be asked to provide;
- Completed visa application form
- Valid international passport
- 2 passport photographs
- A two-way ticket fare if it is your first time of going to that country
- Bank statement of sponsor to show you can take care of charges and expenses
- Admission letter from a university or college in Malta
- Evidence that you have where to live and study
- Health insurance document to cover study period
List of Low Tuition Universities in Malta for International Students
- St Martin’s Institute of Information Technology (private)
- Global College Malta (private)
- University of Malta
- Eurocentres – Language schools
- Middlesex University Malta
- Malta College of Arts, Science and Technology
- London School of Commerce Malta
- EC Language Centres
- HandsOn International School of Filmmakers
Last Updated on May 30, 2021 by Admin AniSharing means caring😉